11 March 2010

Welcome to the Blog!!!

Welcome to My style blog, Shes Got the look!
bringing you some awesome fashions and sexy freebies.
1st up we has some fantastic freebies, they have a green theme!! well
St.Patricks day is coming up soon, My national holiday!!
what better way to spend it then hanging out in your undies...


Hair - Tiny Bird @ Savior Hair - Free
Skin - Aimesi-Group Gift
UnderWear - Blacklace - Free

I love this little dress, such a cute fairy look and the hair from curios kitties looks perfect with it


Dress - Vita's Boudoir Black - Free
Hair - Curios Kitties -Group Gift

My Look Of The Day
My Pal Chikane from Cobrahive has a huge sale on in her store Cobrahive, everything is 50% off...and there is so much to choose from, she is a fab designer.I teamed it up with this dress from Snatch, 25l in the cheapies section, so cute, great detail on the top. I love my new skin from Lara, so delicate yet fiesty. Finally topped it with a new hair from my store (DarkerSide), its called Sleek in the shade auburn



Deer Pack & Collar - Cobrahive Massive everything 50% off
Dress - Sn@tch - Freebies & Cheapies Section
Skin - Lara Skin - Heather green tan
Lashes & Hair - DarkerSide
Shape- My Own
Posed by Darkandiel Bury

Thank for stopping by, remeber if ya like the blog click the floow button on the side for most recent posts...TY Darky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment