09 April 2010

50L friday! woo

yup its 5ol friday, my fav day of the week.
and lucky you 2 posts in one day, well I did forget to hit publish on yesterdays post so I had to publish it today! gawd Im dumb!! lols!oh well on with the show....


1st up we have this elegant dress by Ty Zvezda , it is amazing, such sexual curves!
the way a woman should be I think, the color is beach wood.
thae hair is Exhale, availible at my store DarkerSide for 5ol, and the photo booth is by Sn@tch humpday gift 69l


Next is this so cute dress by Silent Sparrow, I adore teal colors so this was a must for me, workn with the socks also from Silent Sparrow, Glasses from Fishy Strawberry and Hair from Clawtooth, all 50l. the pose is from Long Awkward Pose.




1st picture -top by Whippet & Buck 50l item
2nd Picture -Top by So many Stles in grey or pink 50l item
Poses in both pictures are from RC Cluster 50l Item


Finally my fav of todays 50l Friday items are these oh so sexy boots by Slink!
can be worn open or closed toe and the nail polish on the toes can be changed via HUD, so easy to ajust and comes in a viewer 2.0 version also...love them.

Teleports from Todays Post
.:: Ty Zvezda ::.
Silent Sparrow
Fishy Strawberry
Whippet & Buck
So Many Styles
Clawtooth
Long Awkward Pose
RC Cluster
Slink

hope you have a great friday, thanks for stopping by... Darky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment