25 May 2010

So Many Styles 50% off Sale

So Many Styles is a store I found out about through 50 Linden Friday, and when I heard they were having a sale I tped right over! Probably half dressed, but I didn't care cos I love this store. Fantastic trendy stuff, a must for your SL wardrobes
So this is what I got


{SMS} Flower Cami Cream- 50l
{SMS} Open Cardigan Grey - 60l
{SMS} Chiffon Skirt Green-Beige - 80l


{SMS} Easy Tank Mint- 50l
{SMS} Flower HIghwaist Skirt Blue-Beige - 70l
{SMS} Another Vintage Jacket Black - 100l


{SMS} Summer Tank Black - 50l
{SMS} Layered Skirt Light Grey -85l

The gorgeus side swept hair is from Magika, called Is, priced at 99l for a fat pack of all colors, there are tons more fat packs here also all 99l each

Shoes in all pictures are from Pixel Mode


The beautiful skin is from Exodi, called Lily. This skin can is a subscribo gift, so go join up and get your copy. It has 4 skin tones with cleavage or no cleavage options and light or dark brows, I'm wearing the Cedar skin tone

Now im off to enjoy the sunshine!! yah! for summer...have a great day,
Loves Darkandiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment