09 July 2010

Its 50 linden Friday Again! Yeeeeaah!!

and OMG are there some gems to get this week. I think this is my fave week so far!! Despite crashing every time I TPed, and lagged to high heaven, all the awesome goodies make up for it. so here is my fa vs this week.

1st up is this awesome avatar from the Plastik


Includes everything ya see in the picture (apart from shoes & hair) It is an absolute mush have, and it comes in a male version too.




the skin you with this set is so beautiful, pale lips with blue shadows, the hair is from Lamb as part of FLF! I tinted it blue to match the outfit.



This is a awesome rockabilly look, using the hair from Lamb, the cherry red glasses from Deco and, the Fab shirt from Artelleri and the Marina Boots from Slink. the leggings are from the plastick gift. I love this look.

Here are the other items available for 50l today



For landmarks join the Fifty Linden Friday in world and check notices!
have a great Friday... Love yas Darky.get

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment