12 February 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 15 - Red

Its Valentines Week for Lunas Color Challenge! which means its time for a red look
for mine I didnt go all lovey dovey and romantic, after the great success of my black look from last week I decicded on the alternative Valentine look - Burlesque Zombie Style

What Im Wearing!
Dress - Dans l'amour Peau From by La Femme - 25l
Belt -Geisha Leather Belt - Red  by  *Fishy Strawberry* - 50l
Stockings - Moth Stocking in Red by Rotten Toe - 80l for pack of 7
Boots - Short Lace-Up Boots from *G-Field*
Necklace - Barbed Heart Necklace by Wild Style


Skin - MICA ~ Aluka  By  [the oBscene] (Past Gift)
Eyes - visions of death - Rotten Toe Group Gift
Makeup - Bedazzled by Adam & Eve
Headress - Lets Swing by Glow Studio @ The Dressing Room
Hair - Cynthia- Whiskey Mix by Exile @ The Dressing Room

so thats it! hope ya like it, next weeks color is TEAL!! My Fav
I realy hope to get to do a look, getting closer to baby due date

to join in the fun, post your looks in Lunas Blog or on Flickr
have a great saturday , I will keep you posted about my baby news!

7 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

OOOOOH I LOVE THIS LOOK lol It is what I always thought a sexy zombie burlesque dance would look like... its gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Very unique and hot in an undead sorta way. ;-)

Mayala Loon said...

who says zombies aren't romantic ??!!??
cool look ;-)

Luna Jubilee said...

yay zombies!!

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Wow cool zombie look!

Sawa Gothly said...

LOOOOVE IT !!!!

Laila said...

Sooo creative, love your take on red. And I agree with what Rudh said..definate sexy Zomb burlesque look.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment