14 April 2022

Makeover on my Alt!!

Hello She's Got The Look Family!

 long time no see!

 hahaha okay 11 tears, but family was too important.

But during my recent SECOND stint of having covid I found Second Life again, and boooooyyyy was there a few changes!! Hahahah.

I managed to makeover my main account and she is looking great, i have still a few things to change on her. But my poor alt !! 


Here she is
She had a kind of snow princess vibe about her!!

oh boy!! she was still in a flexi skirt and prim hair.......the shame!!!


in need of a serious makeover!!! 

She looks pretty i guess,

her hair is cute with the sparkles, and her skin is from glam affair, 

so i suppose she wasn't in too bad of a condition!!

but make over we must......and we will do it only way i know how!!

FREEBIES!!!!!



First stop

 I went to Genus project 
and took a copy of their fantastic StongFace Head.

you have to join the group to get it. 

Full customisiable, full HUDS and annimations. a fantatic head for new players


Then I went to Meshbody 

and picked up the Classic Legacy Body for
1 Linden.
Bakes on Mesh and full HUD.
wonderful body, but fitting clothing can be tricky.
Great to get you started in Second Life.

another great body is from

Lucy Body.

and usually they have a Midnight Mania with a free body . 

The only thing is you need to pay 197L to make it Bake on Mesh, but the HUD does have great skin tones that will match well with whatever face skin you use.



I found some beautiful Genus Bakes on mesh skin in 

Seven Deadly Skins.

you will need to look  around the store, but if you join the groups on the front of the add you will get the free skin!

 nice huh!


I also picked up this skin from 

MILA

it has a light and dark option for GENUS 

again a group gift.



Amazing selection of freebie group hair in 


with FULL fat packs!!
as well as makeup and some jewellery

and I also went to 

Lamb!

And took their free Group hairs too.

Full Fat Packs also





POUT

has a massive selection of makeup!

so i took anything that was GENUS compatible.

Free to join the group! always a win



For clothing i went to 

Scandalize

they have a room FULL of great group gifts.

Make sure to join the group when there and click on the the black symbol to claim your gift



then I popped over to 



and got some free shoes.







Time to start my makeover!!

 Stripped her down!!


 Add on the head, jaw, eyes, eye alpha, and hud

 Add on your body

 in your head HUD, activate BOM

 And the same with your body HUD

 and now she a fully Mesh Avatar.


 
 changed out the skin. 

 Adjusted her shape

 added on lashes
 and a hairbase from The GENUS HUD








Makeup



Hair from Sintiklia


a dress from Scandalize

 
 shoes from Mangula



and the big reveal.....................


it's definitely a huge improvement!!

The dress doesn't fit 100% perfect, but its a start!

 I will continue with this series now that I have gotten the taste for blogging again!!

hopefully the midnight mania from Lucybody comes through and i will show myself putting on my avi!

thanks for reading along and waiting me fix my alt!!

have a great day! chat soon

Slan Darkandiel...
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment