28 November 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 3 - Plum

So sorry it has been almost a week since I last posted!! Bad Blogger !!
sure look Im here now! LOL, so week 4 in Luna Color Challenge - PLUM!!
not a color I have stack of but thnakfully I found some fab Items @ Canimal
Massive closing sale on going here, so sad tho, Canimal was one of the 1st stores I bought from back in 2007 when I joined SL.
Here is the look



Top - Canimal Corset - Canimal - 10l
Skirt - Canimal - FooFoo TuTu - Canimal - 10l
Armwarmers - small stripes - purple - Canimal - 10l for a fatpack
Hair - Cyber in Black (colorchange Stripes) - *DarkerSide* 10l ON SALE


Skin by Lara Hurley - Milla from the [With Love Hunt]-10l
Purple Eyeshadow by Kosh


Shoes from Puurfect 10 - Free group Gift

well that my PLUM look!! next week is SEPIA
check out more PLUM looks on Luna Blog Page and add your own to the Flickr Group!
Have a great day
Darkandiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment