07 December 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 5 - Sepia

I have been so busy! I am sorry I havent blogged in a while! Okay anothe week maybe, but I was moving my store, making goodies, and getting ready for a grand reopen!
But sure, here I am now, week 4 of Lunas Color Challenge and what is the Color this week!!
It is *drumroll* ----> SEPIA
So here is my Sepia Look



Corset - Tainted (Gold)- Phoenix Rising - 25l (sale still on going here)
Boots - Lace-Up Boots -Black - *GField*



Skin - Character skin MIA - [ROCKBERRY]
Eyes - Fantasy Eyes in Sepia - DarkerSide
Lashes - Thorn - DarkerSide (sale still on)
Hair - BLONDE01 - [YunA'sHAIR]- Group Gift
Pose - Centerfold 1 - {.:exposeur:.}
Light setting - London2050
Shape - My own

Submit your Sepia looks too on Lunas Blog or on Flickr it so much fun

Next week the color is Yellow! so go hunting for some sunny stuff, have a great day!
Darkandiel

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

Wow you look great in Sepia!! thanks for taking on the challenge!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment