17 November 2010

The Circus is In Town


LIKKA*HOUSE have celabrated thier 3rd year in Second Life!
and as a gift have put out this fantastic peacock/circus girl dress for free!


the shoes I have on are from Heart & Sole called WRAPPED in the color CRIMSON, massive 50% off all stock sale going on right now, so swoop on over and pick up a pair of fab shoes for very little


The Hair is from My own store DarkerSide, its called Moulin ,and is only 1l for a fatpack, (I have a Sale on) the flower is colorchange!


the Skin is from YomeShoujo and cost only 1l for both skins, soo darn cute, I may never take it off
Lashes are Thorns by DarkerSide - 5l

thanks for stopping by, have a great day
Darky

1 comments:

Terry Toland said...

Thanks for the post, that skin is awesome. Unfortunately, I had trouble locating it in the YomeShoujo store- where abouts is it?

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment