27 December 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 7 - Cerise

Hey gang, I have been mad busy in RL,getting ready for Xmas and a new baby kept me away from my PC and I missed last weeks color challenge! Bad Blogger huh!!
so I am playing catch up this week
so week 7 of Lunas Color Challenge is Cerise
Normally I would go on the hunt for free or cheap things to use, but for this I splashed out a little
Here is my Cerise look

What I am Wearing
Dress - Venus man Trap in Pink from Barerose
Boots - Sandra from Body Mix
Collar - Sureibu (1) Collar fom *Cobrahive*
Pose from DOLL


Skin -PARIS Xmas01 skin from ***Chaisuki*** - XMAS GIFT
Hair - Breeze - Chewed Bubble Gum - From Lamb
Eyes - Fantasy Eyes Fuchsia from *DarkerSide*
Lashes -SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted lashes from [LeLutka]

I adore the Chaisuki Skin, there is 2 skins to get, and some awesome lip tattoos, all free, a must have for pink lovers!
The color for week 8 is GREEN a color any Irish person would have in their inventory, and I promise I will post my look for this tomorrow, till then hope you like my cerise look, have a great day
Darkandiel

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

oh wow soooo pretty. I love that gown!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment