28 December 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 8 - Green

Week 8 of Lunas Color Challenge and its one of my fav colors - GREEN!!
I have done many many green posts on here, especcily when it was St. Patricks Day, what can I say, I'm Irish!!
so I wanted this green post too be subtle, and here it is.


What I Wearing
Dress - Lame Shiffon Dress (white) From .:i *Towa* i:. (past gift)
Jacket - Sheena Jacket From Emery - 70l @ The Dressing Room
Shoes - Vo pumps / Green grass from ::Kookie:: - Past 50l Item



Skin -Vilda -[Fair] Glow skin from LAQ - Gift in Subscribo
Hair - Bronwyn in the color Ember by Exile @ The Dressing Room
Lashes -SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted lashes by [LeLutka]
Eyes -SmoothGlow Eyes - Mer Scale from Ibanez


Just love this pose from LAP
Aint I pretty??

check out other peoples awesome looks on Lunas Blog or Flickr, and add your own pics
Next week the color is SILVER ,so keep an eye out for that!
have a great day, Love ya Darky!

2 comments:

Mayala Loon said...

very nice pics and a cute look :-)

Luna Jubilee said...

What stunning photos! Theses are my faves of yours <3

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment