08 January 2023

52 weeks of color! 2003 edition

 Many years back a wonderful blogger named Luna Jubilee did a challenge were each week you dress your avi in a new color! 

she called it it 52 weeks of color challenge! here is her Flickr stream to see 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lunajubilee/albums/72157625325278432

As I  ALWAYS have my avi in black I thought this challenge seemed like a fun idea.

I couldn't find the original List so I made my own!

 so that make this week Grey

here is my look.






Dress and Gloves - Ison - Maven
Shoes - Cali by Cult

Earrings - Vibing -- Maya Earrings -- Silver

Skin - E.BEAUTY - OLYMPIA FANTASY SKIN VELOUR - DRACULA 
Body - Velour - Dracula
Makeup - Metal Glitter By DarkerSide
Lips - Lelutka HUD
Hair - Doux - Paty

Hope You Like this first week, next week is blue!!! 
Join my 52 weeks of color Discord to share your creations , cant wait to see them!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment