09 January 2023

52 Weeks of Color - Light blue - Week 2

 wow!! 

Well that went crazy fast. 

Huge thanks to Naria Panthar for posting about it on her discord and getting her fans involved. love to see everyones ideas.

so here is mine! 

Last week Grey was easy, I have some grey in my inventory, but light blue!? No!! this was a challenge for me, so I wanted to step right out of my comfort zone of corsets and leather and try a classic, ball gown.




Dress - Scandalize - Mina 
Shoes -  Phedora - Bertha V2 Platforms 
Neck Piece - Sweet Thing - Crystalline Necklace

Hair - Doux - Bellami
Skin - Amara Beauty - Raven 

I usually do have Ginger hair in SL, but I thought it worked well against the blue.
hopefully I find red a little easier to do! a little more in my gothy comfort zone I think!!

Join the 52 weeks of color Discord to share your creations , cant wait to see them!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment