22 January 2023

52 Weeks of Color - Week 4 - White

 white is literally the opposite of what I buy in Second Life! 

However I found a corset, that I had previously owned in black, and it was on sale over the weekend! so i bought it in white.

paired it with a fantasy skin and i'm very happy with my outcome 




What I am Wearing
TREND - Queen Corset - Maitreya - White
Corvus : White Victoria Boots
Caboodle - Imp Wings
Horns and Tail - HAZEL . CYBER DEMON

Anatomy
Ears - ANDORE - * ears L.E.X * - [F] Elf 
#comatosed- Unstable Earings [Tungsten]

Hair - Faenzo. SILVIA Hairstyle 
Skin - Body Velour - Dark Elf
Face - E.BEAUTY - INEZ
Makeup and Eyes by Darkerside.
Backround - DarkerSide Store 

I have also made the makeup and eyes I have on as a gift in my store



so come grab it -----> Taxi to The Darkerside 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment