29 January 2023

52 Weeks of Color - Week 5 - Orange

 when I hear orange my gothy brain goes straight to Halloween! and pumpkins!!

so I did a halloween look, yeah I know its January, but its halloween everyday for me!! lol


0


What am I wearing

Anotomy 
Body- Maiterya
|Head- Lelutka Raven
Skin - VELOUR x VENUS for MAITREYA (DRACULA)
Face - {Guapa} - Anabel (LELUTKA EVOX) Dracula
Eyes - .MILA. Immortal Eyes [LELUTKA HUD]

Makeup -Eyes -Metal Glitters & DarkerSide - Girl Of Woe DarkerSide

TP over to Darkerside to get yours -----> TAXI,  This is my store and im only starting so all the help is welcome

Hair - . Doe . Lantern . Flux . - Tinted Orange

Dress - Meva Amaris Dress 

Boots - DIRTY PRINCESS- Magical Princess Boots w/Hud 17 Colors

Socks - uh-oh: Nori Striped Socks - Color Pack 1

So there we are, week 5 done.Cant wait to see all your look.

have a great day

Darki B


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment