19 February 2023

52 weeks of color - week 8 - Teal

 Teal is definitely one of my favorite colors (along with black LOL)

so much so my store DarkerSide has teal elements to it.

so my outfit today was a tough one to choose!

until I was browsing the weekend sales and found this beauty from [Aleutia] 

it is so pretty and I love the back detail, which can be changed via a hud, 

as well as the sheerness of the dress, which looks beautiful when sheer but we gotta keep it PG here on the blog! lol 


I paired it with a hair from Truth, called Friday and I tinted it to have teal in the front.
Makeup by Darkerside - Glossy Eyes

The picture was taken in our new photo skybox I set up at 52-HQ
lots of cool sets for you to use for free, along with poses


so pop on over to 52-HQ and check it out
also join the group to collect your free makeup and purchase a plush too!!

have fun guys - Darki 

52-HQ teleport -------> HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment