26 February 2023

52 weeks of Color - week 9 - Black

I thought I would find this one easy!! 
umm nope!
I have an inventory full of black! 
How do I choose

The weekend sales offered some awesome demon wings and some sweet horns, so I build my look around them and went for a demon look.


What am I Wearing

Face - Skin - [Heaux] Laurel - Ghost
Veechi - Bruised Eye / Red Left [Evo X]
Lipstick - electric lip by DarkerSide 

Body - Ghost by Velour
VELOUR: HALF DEAD VEINS 
VELOUR: Halloween Fades 

Hair - DOUX - Cyanna Hairstyle 

Horns - CELESTE - Neira Horns
Wings and Tail - .STOIC. GLOW IMP PARTS 

Dress - Violent Seduction - Pythia

Nails - [Yomi] Precious Petals - Obsidian
Jewellery - RAWR! Pray Set

as always come check out 52HQ and see our new dark photo skybox for this weeks challenge!
have fun and stay spooky
Darki xx

LINKS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment